Mike ,When on long(15-20 mile marches0 in the KRRC, Green Jackets Brigade) May 1960-April 1962. The 'Songs' That were Sung by the 40 Sweating Cursing National Servicemen, Being driven like a herd of Bollocks..Whoops Freudian Slip!! Bullocks, NCOs whacking your arse with their Ebony 'Swagger Sticks" The songs that were sung would be just unbelivable if they could have been "Put on Tape"..London Cockneys, Brummie Factory workers,Welsh boys"From the Sheep Pens On the Hills" Dorset boys from the Fishing Boats...Monty Python Picked up a 'Load of Stuff' from that Era of British Culture!!!!Rude Limericks were the Rule of the Day...and most Nights!!!!Purdeys Workshop had some of the most Ribald Poets at the Benches when I was there....Oh boy, They are coming back from that dark area of storage...Couple of "Pints" of Real Stuff....We'll be singing at the "Setting-Bench"There's something wrong with my Barrel 'Mike", Its Stuck in the Bore of this Boss Gun.....There were 3 Monks of Great Renown who roamed the streets of London Town......The Wife has just dragged me up from the Workshop.....Gunmaking can be Fun!!!!CC/dt "ALL in JEST"