Quote:
The Val Trompia (also: Valle Trompia) is a slightly more than 50 km long valley in the Province of Brescia, northern Italy. It consists of the valleys of the river Mella and its tributaries, north of the city of Brescia. It is situated between Val Camonica, Val Sabbia and Lake Iseo.[1]

Agree Larry 6¼ to 6 3/4 lbs is not particular light for a 20ga. Personally though I would not want one much lighter if chambered for 3" shells I have had a couple of older 20 gauge guns chambered for the shorter shells which weighed a full 7 lbs though. One was a Syracuse Arms A grade with the ejectors which could be turned on or off. It was 28" barreled also. Shot it well enough but sent it down the road, figured if I was going to carry a 7 lb gun it may as well be a 12. ONLY advantage I've ever seen to a Small Bore is if its ultra light to match the bore.
That Richland 707 though at 6¼lbs with capability of the 1¼ oz loads in 3" shells for limited shooting was a pretty versatile gun though. While certainly not fancy it did seem to be a solidly made gun, capable of much hard use. The limiting factor was to the shooter, not the gun I would not have wanted to have shot a round of trap with it with those heavy loads either, but didn't really notice the "Kick" that much under ordinary hunting conditions. For my use though I primarily shot a 12 oz load, as I recall I only bought one box of the 3 inchers, just had to try them out.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra