Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'm a businessman, no slight intended. In fact, more of business free trader getting government out of what citizens do better, a dynamic that won us 2014 one of most distinguished resource sector prizes in the world.

As for resumes, we're alone in managing provincial private lands forestry from the bottom-up without technocratic or bureaucratic interference, the most radical institutional change on the continent. Corporations suck public teat.

We have experience as owners of the land, and the moxy to force governments to let us do it with greater competence, less expense and no public blow-back. Our businessmen and women are a big part of it.

Leadership, James. Leadership.

Yes King, leadership IS important. Leadership is something Obama was given 8 years to offer and has been found lacking. Obama is a failed leader. Failed in America....failed around the world.

A FAILURE!

Trump has "led" his corporate empire for 30 plus years. He has led his employees to more successes than failures. And now we will see if he has what it takes to provide leadership to America.

I don't know if he does.....no one does at this point. But I didn't pretend that an attribute my guy definitely doesn't have is a prerequisite for your guy's success.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia