Face facts, you have multiple generations on this site. Those young enough to grow up with computers assume everyone is completely literate in all things computer-wise. Then the next generation will have a decent knowledge, if they want to learn it or had to learn it for work or have someone in their immediate family who can post things like pictures for them. Then you have the semi dinosaurs who struggle to post pictures, like myself, and then true dinosaurs like Eightbore who neither know nor care to do it.

Does not mean they are less real, just that they did not grow up with computers, or in Mr. Bills case perhaps light, air and heat. Old guys, tell me things were always rougher when they grew up. Like the walking to school up hill and walking back home up hill.

I am terrible at photography myself. Going back to when film was king, I bought high dollar cameras with which I took almost no pictures. When it went digital I bought more cameras again and still never used. Now I have the latest IPhone with which I have taken many pictures, OK a few at least and posted perhaps five of them total. That makes me a semi dinosaur. It was up hill one way to school but down hill another. smile