Years ago when I sent photos of my rifle (that I had for 30 years) to Michael to help identify, he called back and ask me to look at some details and these items don't show up on your rifle. He ask, is the safety and cut-off lined (like checkering cuts but only cut one way), is the front of the receiver beveled and is the bolt knob checkered? Newton's photo shows the beveling on the front of the receiver and I can send you some photos but I don't know how to post them. Your tang modification is also different than the Wundhammer.

Comparing your stock to mine, not much matches. The schnabel is different, as SDH mentioned the comb is quite different and in fact the front comes almost to a knife edge. His checkering on the forend does not have a line down the center on the bottom but is checkered all the way around the stock. They don't typically have a stock bolt and the PG shape is a bit longer. His front swivel screws into a barrel band. Other than the inletting style, I don't believe this is a Wundhammer rifle.

Let me know if you want some photos to post and give me your email address.

Dan