Originally Posted By: old colonel
Keith, I am sorry my errors in grammar, spelling, and typing on my blackberry and mini pad have frustrated you. Not sure exactly why that is so; normally I am able to read though errors of others, understand what they mean without getting so excited as to name call.

Perhaps if I try harder, I can live up to your high standards

If my "ignorance" frustrates you, I guess you could use the ignore feature and not read my errors. That would save you some posting energy.

Bless you,

PS It is not disingenuous when I say "Bless you'" as I genuinely wish you would be blest into not posting as you do. It is also better than adopting a negative name calling and generally nasty approach toward you in response to your posts.

Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel;

In Re: Your latest off topic thread diversion...

Contrary to what you think, your spelling and grammatical errors, along with your frequent malapropisms and sometimes unintelligible statements, do not frustrate me. They do amuse me on the one hand, yet they also disappoint me when I think of the tax dollars that were wasted on attempting to educate you.

I note that you have suggested several times now, that I use the IGNORE function to ignore your posts. I find that rather odd considering that you began this little exchange by sending me unsolicited PM's and hypocritical responses to posts I made that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Prior to that, I had never responded to anything you posted here. Like an estrogen fueled, nosy, whiny old woman, you made it your mission to PM me several times, then to ignore me, and then to return to become a self appointed thread Moderator dedicated to criticizing me.

And now you actually expect me to not respond to your lunacy, hypocrisy, and ignorance? You now seriously suggest that I should IGNORE you if I don't like reading your asinine posts??? You may be dumber than I initially thought. You can keep right on wishing and hoping and even praying that you will change me. I assure you that you won't. I have never used the IGNORE function, and I won't be starting now. And as I've reminded you several times now, disingenuous blessings from whiny pin-headed hypocrites in denial are not needed. When I can upset someone like you Gladys, it makes me smile.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.