See there Gladys, when you decide to IGNORE me once again, the example provided a couple times above by King Brown's little brother Larry is exactly what you don't want to do.

Larry claims he is IGNORING me, but the idiot still actually responds to me. He peeks. He looks. He reads. He whines and cries like a little baby and bothers Dave with his sissy complaints and tantrums.

You can tell he's peeking by when and where he responds to me. I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed.

He actually was somewhat successful in crying enough to get a few threads locked until Dave realized that he was starting fires, and then complaining about the flames, smoke, and heat. You know, Larry also used to send me unsolicited PM's, just like you. I saved most of them, never knowing when they'd come in handy. You two have a lot in common in my opinion.

Frankly, I still wonder where Larry finds the time to cry so much. Considering that he has over 9000 posts here, over 18,000 posts on

http://www.notssmbbs.com/

... and tens of thousands of other posts on Upland Journal and several other shotgun forums... I often wonder if he does most of his hunting, shooting, and reloading with a typewriter or computer keyboard. At least he isn't spending so much time blaming deer hunter's bullets for lead poisoning in eagles, like he did in the Jan. 2016 "Lead and Condors" thread. Just my opinion, as always.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.