Yep, Gladys, I mean old colonel, you still apparently have reading comprehension problems. I didn't "espouse" that you should ignore me. You said you were ignoring me, but then went on to do it even less effectively than King Brown's little brother Larry.

Feel free to continue being a self-appointed hypocritical thread Moderator who follows me around attempting to turn me into the same kind of pin head as yourself. But don't be surprised when I let you know what I think of you. Translate my posts however you wish. You have repeatedly shown that you are too ignorant to comprehend them anyway.

You however do seem to understand the deliberate nature of my comments and my opinions directed toward you. I like to think they make you grind your teeth at night. There is nothing polite about your hypocrisy and disingenuous blessings either.

One question though... who did you get to help you write and spell-check that nonsense? Oh, forget it. I still never got an answer from you about how many Draft Horses it would take to pull a greased sewing needle from your anal retentive posterior.

I await your next moronic thread diversion.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.