Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I wanted some HD loads for my 4.5lb pump gun with aluminum action and barrel. I took some Fiocchi 20ga 3/4oz trainer loads and dumped #7,5 shot replacing it with either #4bk or #1bk. I used some plastic filler to eliminate the void space. I do not do it anymore or use the shells because knowledgeable member of the forum told me it was not safe thing to do. I would not describe what I did as shot shell reloading. Now I have fine Remington 16ga auto so I can just use Federal #1bk loads.

Nice try Jagermeister. What a crock of shit. Interesting that it took you a full day to come up with that cock and bull story.

Actually, it's obvious that you are now piling up one lie on top of another. Yesterday, you told us that your use of Grex was for repackaging shot shells, and not for reloading. Now you are trying to tell us that you opened some factory loads, dumped the shot, and replaced it with buckshot buffered with Grex. But you want us to believe that is not reloading, and that you did this without reloading tools???

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I have picked up 4.5lb repeating shotgun with four shot magazine tang safety select a choke type of device at end of barrel as old age knockabout truck gun. The older I get the less I want to carry. The only downside I have to use specialized 3/4oz 1100fps loads in it. Not so bad 3/4oz was the original 20ga load.

It also strains credulity to believe that you would use some unnamed 4.5 lb. aluminum action and barreled 20 ga. pump gun with light loads for a home defense gun when you have also repeatedly claimed to own one or two short barreled 12 ga. Ithaca model 37 pumps. Remember when you used to describe the first one as a "Trench Gun", until you screwed up and mentioned that it had choke tubes and 3" chamber?

You also claimed to have a Police Magnum short barreled 12 ga. Remington 870 pump... but we later learned that was another of your lies, and you only had it on Layaway, and then backed out of the deal.

But in any event, why would any of us believe that you would go through the trouble of opening Fiocchi 20 ga rounds and refilling them with buckshot cushioned with Grex when you claim to have one or more 12 ga. guns designed specifically for home defense type use? Haven't you also told us that you had plenty of buckshot and slug loads for those 12 ga. guns which are much better suited for the task... if you actually own one. I have my doubts.

But what else would we expect from a Liberal Democrat who spent the entire election cycle bashing Donald Trump, and then attempting to tell us that he voted for Trump after it was all over? If you ask Dave, he can change your screen name to Pinnochio-meister.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.