How would you know the HVA 300 shotgun is "at least twice as good as Sterlingworth at half the price" Jagermeister?

Do you own one?

Oh, that's right... you don't own any double shotguns. Not even a cheap Crescent or Belgian Clunker Hardware Store Gun. And you actually RENT a cheap Chinese .22LR bolt action rifle.

You are nothing but a tire-kicker who has to put relatively cheap guns on layaway, and then later backs out of the deal. How many times have you done that just in recent months?

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
At one time or another but not at same time I had several guns on layaway. A 20ga Ithaca NID, Ithaca Deluxe Solid Rib ca.1955, 16ga Browning Citori, Remington 870 Police Magnum. I have chosen not to complete sale on any of those.

And you even lied to us about the Remington 870 by telling us that you actually bought it. But why would we be surprised when you also got busted in your lies about owning an Ithaca Mod. 37 Trench Gun which turned out to be a late model short barreled Ithaca 37 3" magnum with choke tubes, or your lies about owning a second Ithaca Model 37 short barreled pump?

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I have developed "sweet tooth" for police shotguns. I found another Police Magnum with six shot tube, XS frond sight and Scattergun Technologies rear ghost ring. I wish I could stop buying them, but I can't. I do not know how to stop myself. Still looking for perfect classic SxS for myself. Shopping for one is fun, but once I find exactly what I need at fair price I will be done with buying double guns unless I find rifle in calibers like 7x57R, 7x65R, 9,3x54R, .30-40 Krag, .30-30, or .303 British.

Oh yeah Jagermeister, we all believe you. We all believe that a sad, sorry, pathetic internet troll who can't afford to buy his own Chinese bolt action .22 will be buying a double rifle in any of the aforementioned calibers. Better you should go on a forum where you can discuss your stuffed toy animal collection.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.