Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
Stan,
I wasn't impling you SHOULD eat the crows, heaven forbid, just as to whether you had actually done it. By the way, shrimp fall into the same catagory, "bottom feeders" and I eat every one I can.
I've never eaten crow, literally, anyway. Lots of figuratively, I guess. Part of the aging process.
The receipe I have is from the Field and Stream guide to Sportsman's Cooking, a little paperback, written by one George Laycock in 1967. I doubt, seriously, it is needed, but, if anyone wants the crow receipe, and the tidbit about removing the crow's oil gland, to prepare for cooking, drop me a PM and I'll get it to you.

PJ,
You have an opinion on most of the topics presented, here. Good. But, Canvasback has given you extremely sage advice. To a very large degree, nobody here (save, perhaps, LeFusil, myself, and maybe Recoil Rob) care about your feelings pertaining to an Ithaca 37, and, I am reducing those guns in my collection. Some of these guys won't pick one up to look at it. They have their own opinions on the doubles that come up for discussion here, based on their ownership and using of same.
Your opinion won't often be the same as most of the older gents, here. There is much to learn on the topic. This is a good place to learn.

Best,
Ted

Ok, I will give up on discussing repeating shotguns. I understand there are places like: ShotgunWorld, Upland Journal,....for discussing them. This is Double Gun BBS.