June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
5 members (Kolar Dickson, azgreg, bushveld, Tripplebeards, 1 invisible), 203 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,628
Posts547,147
Members14,430
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
HomelessjOe #482571 06/10/17 07:53 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Both Muhammad & Jesus are descendants of Abraham. However Muhammad is descended from Ishmael through Hagar the Handmaiden, While Jesus is descended from Isaac through sarai/Sarah the Wife. The Bible leaves no doubt to the fact the Savior of the World would be born through the seed of Abraham, through Sarah, not through Hagar. Jesus was miraculously conceived through the Holy Spirit, Muhammad was but a man & is long dead. Jesus was resurrected & is sitting at the right hand of GOD. To try to make Muhammad an equal of Jesus is total Blasphemy.
You don't have to believe any of this "Now" if you choose not to, but I'll tell you one thing Brother, You Will, You Will.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
HomelessjOe #482572 06/10/17 08:05 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

His popularity is down to 35%? Keep dreaming Hillary supporters because you are going to lose again in 2018 and 2020.

HomelessjOe #482573 06/10/17 08:14 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Fake news, religion, and politics. What could possibly go wrong? Throw in a couple gallons of "potato vodka" and Irish whiskey and it's called Thanksgiving dinner at my house.

HomelessjOe #482574 06/10/17 08:20 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith,Obamacare imploding is what Republicans have been saying since the day it was passed. It wasn't true then and it isn't true now. It has its flaws, but it is far better than what people had before. The Stupidity Caucus made a joke of its replacement in the House. McConnell is poised to screw it up in the Senate. Why does treblig keep bringing up Clinton? She lost. She's not running again.Nobody is arguing in her favor. A prediction: Trump won't make it through this term. He's incompetent.He lies when his lips move. He was smart enough to get elected, but he isn't smart enough to run our country. He's turned his back on the working people who elected him. All he cares about is himself.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 06/10/17 08:23 PM. Reason: addition

Bill Ferguson
HomelessjOe #482575 06/10/17 08:27 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keep dreaming liberal that your hero Pelosi will come through for you. Don't make the same mistake you made voting for that crook Hillary, better wake up and smell the coffee because he's not going anywhere.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Exactly!

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Fake news, religion, and politics. What could possibly go wrong? Throw in a couple gallons of "potato vodka" and Irish whiskey and it's called Thanksgiving dinner at my house.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....Obamacare imploding is what Republicans have been saying since the day it was passed. It wasn't true then and it isn't true now. It has its flaws, but it is far better than what people had before. The Stupidity Caucus made a joke of its replacement....

....A prediction: Trump won't make it through this term....

Awe, c'mon Bill, you can do better than that.

You can look up up how many hundreds of changes your guy husane made to ocare, insulated from question due the color of his skin and the content of his character. You know, the same ocare that gruber said husane forced down the throats of working poor because of their stupidity.

Can't you look up, objectively, how many ins. carriers have left the exchanges, leaving thousands of ocare disciples with the rug pulled out from under them.

You are not lucky because you can belittle our current President and dig into your wallet to make the last one wealthy beyond his wildest dreams on the whiner circuit. I think you're lucky because the current President is preserving the America that, I think, has done so much for you and yours. Are you moving to Canada for the great healthcare and leadership that makes you feel better?

Safer prediction. Hill's new political pac goes the same way as her other money laundering schemes. You gonna donate now that she doesn't have the clout to sell off billions worth of US uranium to put'n for her-n-jeferson clintn's greed?

HomelessjOe #482580 06/10/17 09:53 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm not belittling Trump. I'm describing him as he is- venal, self-absorbed, ignorant, impulsive, greedy, mendacious. The America I value is being undone by this miscreant. He makes George W seem like a hero. Hillary again? You need to move toward recovery. She's not news. Nobody is promoting her. As for Putin, he's your guy's buddy and, like you, he did all he could to elect him. Putin feared Clinton and chose your guy instead. Watch in wonder as the Russian chickens come home to roost.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 06/10/17 10:03 PM.

Bill Ferguson
HomelessjOe #482581 06/10/17 10:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow a liberal regurgitating their fairytales from fantasyland about Russian interference. I guess you have to come up with some excuse regardless of how hair brained it is to justify why the biggest crook in history of politics lost an election.

Since your Russian theory has been debunked maybe your propaganda machine sometimes referred to as the mainstream media will think of something else, I know, it was the Martians from outer space.

Maybe that will be Pocahontas' campaign slogan in 2020, 'The Russians are coming" or possibly, "The Martians are coming."

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
I'm not belittling Trump. I'm describing him as he is- venal, self-absorbed, ignorant, impulsive, greedy, mendacious. The America I value is being undone by this miscreant....

Thanks for trying to cheer me up. Don't you appreciate that he appointed and fought your dems to seat a fellow Montanan to preserve not only your precious public lands, but access for the responsible hunter and his heirs to the tradition?

Don't forget, when a dem tries to tell you that you aren't smart enough to own or use a firearm, our man in orange has seated a Supreme Court Justice that will tip the balance in your favor. Did I ever tell you about the time that he tweeted something that you didn't feel like liking, but he's turned out right, every time, so far?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.