"Non response"???

Are you kidding me Geo??? See, this is why I'm pretending to IGNORE you, and pretending to IGNORE the fact that you are pretending to IGNORE me.

What I am NOT pretending to IGNORE is the anti-2nd Amendment and anti-NRA rhetoric and sentiment posted by your pal King Brown... along with the fact that he is in dishonest denial of his own damn words.

By the way, you still haven't told us why you sat on that old newspaper story about King Brown for so long before you posted it here as another off-topic thread. I wasn't supposed to know about that, was I?

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=442361&page=1

I thought it was funny that a guy who preaches peace and harmony would just wait until he thought the time was right to ignite an off-topic shit-storm. I hope someone lets me know if you finally decide to answer since I am still pretending to IGNORE you in the same way you are pretending to IGNORE me.

Yours truly,

Mr. Lowndes a.k.a. Jack, or John M.

P.S.: If you decide to board your dog at the Red Woof Inn Kennel, you might want to ask them if they will hawker a couple of big green loogies down his throat as King Brown told us he did to his own frightened pooch. Talk about nasty!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.