Don't fall for it Lonesome... it's a trick!

He'll get you drunk on some of that hallucinogenic lichen brandy he drinks, and then hawker a couple big green loogies down your throat. Then you'll become one of his mindless Liberal Left toadies who think that lies, bloviating, and anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric on a shotgun forum is good and proper.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Mike, I only did it that one time. Two big ones down his throat.

Too bad Geo didn't post some photos of his good friend socializing with John F. Kennedy, or Bobby, or Ted, or Martin Luther King... or on a lunch date with Jackie Kennedy... or hangin' with Fidel Castro, or even making some of that award winning wine he always bragged about. Now that would have been something! I guess King can now claim that those images are being held hostage by Photobucket.

Here's the guy who has never seen any anti-gun sentiment in this forum once again denying the Individual Right that was intended by the Framers... in their own words... and affirmed by the Supreme Court.

Originally Posted By: King Brown

I believe that during the previous 218 years the Second meant what it said: firearms shall be held by "the People"---a collective and not individual right---insofar they are in the service of "a well-regulated militia." Was an individual right even mentioned at the Constitutional Convention or in the House when it ratified the Amendment or when debated in state legislatures? I don't think so.

Sarah Brady, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Michael Bloomberg, Josh Sugarmann, Barack Obama, and other anti-gunners would be proud of him.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.