R'Man;
I measured those Cg's for the 26" vs the 30" barrels today. 26" barrel balances 9 3/4" ahead of the breech, the 30" ones 10 3/4". So even though 4" difference in length CG moved only 1".
For the assembled gun with 26" barrel CG was 5" ahead of front trigger, with 30" ones 5 3/4" so here CG was changed by only 3/4 inch.

I bought this Lefever 49 years ago (1968). In fact it was the first gun I filed a form 4473 on. Although I was already having my doubts about all those Warnings of That Dangerous Damascus I still was not totally comfortable with shooting them. An outfit in Florida was offering a service of having new steel barrels made in Italy so I decided to take advantage of it. Turn around had been estimated at about 3 months. After my gun was shipped a change in Customs took place which greatly slowed the process & I was near a year getting it back. The service was discontinued on this account so I just got in under the wire.

Barrels are made of Boehler Steel, have a 12 in C for 12ga chamber. Bores are 18.5, choke is marked as 4 stars right & 3 stars left. Wt is KG1.650 (about 3lbs 10 oz).Also carries a cam 70 mark for the 2 3/4" chambers.
Proof have the "Star in Wheel" over PSF / Finito & Gardone Coat of Arms. Proof date code is XXVI. As I recall I was used in 1945 so this barrel set would have been proofed in 1970.

These barrels have the SN & Grade mark of the original stamped on them along with another mark or so from the originals. No marks were applied to the frame or old barrels which I retained. Best I recall I shipped this gun in 1970 & apparently work was completed on schedule, but I did not receive the gun back until well up into 1971. The wait came about apparently due to some kind of "Lay Over" being required for them to clear Customs & leave Italy. The company in Florida, Harding & Knight, was very apologetic about the delay but it was out of their hands. They did keep me informed & didn't just leave me hanging in the Dark.

I highly suspect if it were put on your MOI machine there would be a detectable difference. I shoot one set about as well as the other though so don't worry too much about it. I would have preferred the shorter barrel to have come back about a ¼lb lighter & been a bio "Quicker". Apparently they did their best to match the weight of the originals which I had not really anticipated. Had I realized this was going to be done would probably have order 28" but never-the-less have been well satisfied with the 26". It has actually been my main gun ever since.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra