Originally Posted By: jack maloney
So hacking sites is okay if Christians do it? Meanwhile, I agree with Mike on canning this thread.

When and where did you see that? If you haven't seen what he is referring to, it is clearly an attempt to emulate terrorist propaganda (or may be the real thing for that matter). I've never seen anyone else, Christian or otherwise, hack a site to proclaim death to all who aren't part of their religion. And since most Parker BBS folks frequent this site, it seems like a good warning. I don't know what kind of virus I may have picked up by going there. I wouldn't recommend going there until Greg gets it straightened out. It's a good heads-up and if those who have already have been there wind up with viruses, you can thank CParker for you avoiding it. I honestly can't see why anyone would take issue with his post. He never said that ALL of any group were anything, but the ones who act like this are responsible for more death and misery in this world right now than any other group and to act otherwise is to invite more of the same. I know other groups have been responsible for atrocities but right now this is at the top of the heap and will continue to be until it is dealt with.