I've never used anything there but a 20 in Cordoba. Last trip, last morning, before we flew out, I was put on a stand where I was faced with incoming doves that were climbing as they left the roost several hundred yards out in front of me. There was a line of extremely tall eucalyptus trees behind me that they were climbing to go over. My bird boy had brought a couple flats of 1 oz. loads. I didn't realize it until I touched off a few of them, then I looked. I told him to take them back and bring the usual 7/8 oz. loads, which he did. I was using plenty of choke and I soon figured out the lead on those birds and began to hammer them. Believe me when I say they were high. But, the 7/8 oz. loads with M and IM chokes were perfect. Great shoot.

These were some of the Argentinian shells we used on that trip. Those 28 gram loads were the "heavies".

I couldn't bring any shells home, but the empty boxes were no problem. BTW, Argentinian shells have very high quality control, IMO. Last trip the shell count was 5250 as I recall, with not one misfire. Pretty darn good.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.