Had something I've never had on Dovess before, poachers. My fourth field was being shot the third day when I was at another field about thirty miles away. Home owner across the road called the game warden because they were shooting towards his house from less than they should be. Shiot was hitting his house and his truck.

Game warden is a friend of mine. You have all kinds of friends when you get older. Called my cell phone to tell me of my shooting too close and that he would be by to check if we were moved to a safe distance. When I told him I was shooting another field on the next county and no one had permission to shoot that field he said he go straight there. Ended up with six "hunters" who claimed they had permission to hunt this field. When he asked who have it to them they didn't know my name. None had written permission so they each got a ticket. Then they left. They also left trash where they parked. I hate slobs in the field.

Before we shot the field the next day we walked it over carefully to make sure no one had returned later to spread a area of bait. Found nothing. It bugs me people would just walk in and shoot a place like they owned it or did all they work. I did not see them helping when I had my big butt in that tractor bush hogging weeds, wheat and sunflowers when it was 90+ degrees.