We agree on everything you said old colonel. Everything... and especially the part about better manners. It is not good manners to post dishonest crap about guns that you never owned, or dishonestly pretend to support gun rights while you actually support and defend those who work very hard to eliminate those rights.

So, your very first double was a 16 ga Sterlingworth, and you traded it??? If you had sold it to Jagermeister, you'd probably still have it, because he would have backed out of the deal after telling us about his new gun.

By the way, I didn't attack Jagermeister by name. I don't believe his real name is Jagermeister. I also note that you don't seem at all concerned when I am attacked by my screen name. And the PM I told you about concerning Bill's disdain for the proceeds of a shoot being donated to NRA-ILA is quite real. I won't post it here without the permission of the gentleman who sent it to me. The one and only PM I ever revealed here was from Ed Good when he thought I was King Brown, posting under another name, and he was congratulating me for trying to bring down the old Misfires forum.

As far as the "devotion to the truth" that Bill is suddenly so concerned about... I'm still waiting for Bill to acknowledge some of the things that he lied to us about in the past. We can start with the lie he told us concerning George Bush's funding for teacher training when he passed "No Child Left Behind." Then we'll go on to numerous other lies he posted in support of his Liberal Left agenda.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.