Thank you all for the replies!!

Just wondering how do I get a hold of Mr Beach? I have no idea.

@ Franc, I had looked at the serial numbers on that page, it put the gun as part of the medium grade guns that Francotte made, to be honest I thought perhaps I was missing something when I figured the date as 1907, which is part of what led me to look at this site, this gun is almost like new, the bores are shiny and bright, no pitting, the blue is almost perfect, and the wood only has a couple of light scrapes which I would bet came from being handled in the gun store I got it at, the action locks up like a vault, nice and tight, almost like it has never been shot, and the cool part is I got for what I thought was an excellent price considering I have been looking for a nice light English straight stock type gun, I have a few doubles with pistol grips but only this with the English type, and the wrist is so slender, It feels like one of my 20ga O/Us...but better!!
I do reload, and have been putting together some low pressure loads for it, I ordered some bismuth so I can load some low pressure waterfowl loads for the early season ducks, which is about the only hunt I do, later I will switch to my Ruger red label, or one of my double 10s, but dang they are heavy! smirk

@ Ed, to be honest I have no idea, my father was into dutch oven cooking, he and I invented the Mair Lifter, and my son cooks a lot, so I guess it skips a generation, but I think it is all about how many coals you put on top of, and under the oven.
As for lamb, I have only had lamb one time, that was in Reno NV, and I am not so sure they knew what they were doing, so I really can't comment on that one. blush

Thanks again to all of you!!
Terry

Last edited by TMair; 10/02/17 06:02 PM.