September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (graybeardtmm3, ithaca1, Hammergun, Argo44, battle, 1 invisible), 202 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,929
Posts550,824
Members14,459
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
keith #495472 11/22/17 09:05 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Hard to tell what you're saying there Jagermeister. You sure butchered what you attempted to quote. And you once again chose to not answer a number of questions about several of your deceptive posts. That Remington Police Magnum is hardly the only gun that you claimed to buy, but only had on Layaway, and reneged on the deal.

I don't blame you for wishing to veer away from that B.S. story about your reloading or 're-packaging" of 20 gauge 3/4 oz. low velocity low energy defense loads. Same goes for your claim that you voted for Trump after months of bashing him numerous times. And it appears pretty obvious that you have no intention of telling us why a guy who doesn't own even one lousy double gun feels the pathetic need to act as if he actually knows something about them. But you can be anything you want to be here on the internet, can't you?

Anything but credible... after you get caught spouting so much bullshit. I'm going out now to drink a few beers and shoot pool. You stay here and make up some more shit.

What I did with those shells is clearly not reloading in true sense of the word.

I cast a vote for DJT because I could not vote for HRC and sadly vote for third party candidate is a wasted vote thanks to those in power who want to stay in power and protect the two party state. I freely admit I didn't think he was going to win but I did sell my AKM not long before the election to maximize my gains.

What I said regarding the 870 Police magnum was not deceitful because at the time of my post I fully expected to complete transaction and bring the gun home. Alas when I went there as usual something else caught my eye which any self-respecting gun not in house containing hundreds of guns will understand.

Buying something for good price using it with care no abuse and selling for good price is "long-term renting" obviously not meant to be taken literally. Are you smart enough to grasp this concept?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
I bought some of this and, on Saturday, missed two of the easiest pheasants you could ever hope to see. Twice. Each. I know it was the ammo, it had to the be ammo. NO chance it was ME! wink

Funny! Didn't you read the directions, Brent? You have to lead them more with Bismuth.
PS: I missed a pointed rooster--came up right in my face--last week. Also with both barrels. Switched from a 12 to a 16 (shooting lead) and did better.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

What I did with those shells is clearly not reloading in true sense of the word.

I cast a vote for DJT because I could not vote for HRC and sadly vote for third party candidate is a wasted vote thanks to those in power who want to stay in power and protect the two party state. I freely admit I didn't think he was going to win but I did sell my AKM not long before the election to maximize my gains.

What I said regarding the 870 Police magnum was not deceitful because at the time of my post I fully expected to complete transaction and bring the gun home. Alas when I went there as usual something else caught my eye which any self-respecting gun not in house containing hundreds of guns will understand.

Buying something for good price using it with care no abuse and selling for good price is "long-term renting" obviously not meant to be taken literally. Are you smart enough to grasp this concept?

Why don't we analyze this line of bullshit line by line Jagermeister:

1) When you place reloading components such as buckshot and Grex shot buffer into a shell, that is reloading. Your reference to "repackaging" when replacing ammunition components is the first time I have heard such nonsense in all my years of shooting and reloading. I'm still curious how you managed to do that without reloading equipment, and why you would even bother when you claimed to have a much more suitable short barreled 12 ga. pump gun and defensive factory loaded slugs and buckshot shells in abundance. But the whole story was probably another lie, with a second lie becoming necessary to make an excuse for the first.

2) You actually expect us to believe that crap about voting for Trump after you spent months bashing and criticizing him, because you couldn't vote for Hillary or a Third Party candidate? In that event, a normal person would just stay home rather than cast a vote for someone who is against just about everything you believe in.
You say you didn't expect him to win, which means that you still thought that Hillary Clinton would win... but you sold your AKM to maximize the profit??? I think anyone with half a brain realizes that if Hillary won, as you expected, that she would have fulfilled her promise to try banning semi-autos, and the prices of AKM's and other assault style rifles would have continued to skyrocket just as they had under Obama. Someone like you who claims to know so much about firearms pricing trends would surely realize that... if he wasn't crafting yet another lie.

3) What you said about the 870 Remington 3" Police Magnum absolutely was deceitful, because you told us that you bought it and even told us how effective the recoil pad on it was. The deceit comes when you claim to own something that is merely on Layaway and never completed the sale, and when you tell us how effective the recoil pad is on a gun that you obviously have not yet used and never will use. Of course, some might excuse that as exuberance if you hadn't previously deceived us about other guns such as the 20 ga. NID you said you bought, or the short barreled Ithaca model 37 pump that you initially claimed was a WWII trench gun, or the "ugly double with electronic sight" you claimed to own, etc., etc.

4) I know what renting is, and what it isn't. As a humorous figure of speech, one might say I rented the beers I drank last night because they ended up in the urinal shortly after I drank them. But you admitted to renting that Chinese .22 bolt action rifle, and certainly hadn't sold it yet, as would be required in your fictional rental scenario. Didn't you just tell us you sold your AKM before the election? You never claimed that was a rental firearm. You also posted pictures of a semi-auto handgun that you admitted you were renting, and told us what the rental fee was, and gave us your rationale for renting rather than buying... not what kind of profit or loss you expected to make if and when you sold it.

I hate to keep repeating myself, but you keep compounding lies while intentionally leaving out important little details.

The concept I'm smart enough to grasp is that you frequently lie and post absolute bullshit, and that you do not own even one lousy double. I also am smart enough to grasp the fact that when you get caught in your web of deceit and lies, you then make up even more unbelievable lies to cover up the previous lies.

You look like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor Jagermeister. But keep trying. I like seeing you make an ass of yourself. Argo44 wants me to stop. He wants me to permit you to keep on lying to us. I find that disturbing too. Wouldn't this be a great site if we all just lied and made shit up all the time?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Your welcome to come up North Jager. You seem to have much more patience and class dealing with kieth than I do.

Kieth on the other hand...well...we all know where he's going to end up... a psych ward...or someplace very very hot!

Go ahead kieth...start quoting me from two years ago.

Oh and btw, kieth started it by not staying on topic...lol

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.