Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Man! this shit is getting weird! Keith is Keith...If you dont like the way he expresses himself and about what, well...Don't read it.I peak in once in a while when he is not ripping some one and he knows his stuff..This Argo dude is so focused on impressing the rest of the world with his heroic exploits that he just has to be a wannabe....Guys who have been there and done that shit don't post pics of them being there doing that shit. But if that's what spins his crank, so be it..It still AINT A FOX...AINT A FOX AINT A FOX..

What I notice, LD, about Argo's posts is that on subjects that can be judged for veracity and thoroughness, Argo is up there with the very best posters ever on this site. I have also watched him spearhead an effort to create a significantly useful database of French/English, English French gun terminology. And that's just in the short time he has been on this site.

We need more guys like him and less loudmouth, blowhard dipsters like you. What have you contributed to this site recently that gives you the balls to to call out Argo? I'm with GLS....I'll take Argo when the SHTF over you every day of the week.

To everyone else, sorry, I'm still off topic here. laugh

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia