Might be best to just open them up and not tell us about it. This always strirs up those who feel original specs are not to be altered. The term "don't ask, don't tell" originated on a BBS like this one over a question like this. Not about gays in the service but altering barrel chokes or renewing case color. Original is everything to them.

I had a friend who was a retired two star general who was in favor of both females and gays in both the military and combat. He said that way he could say ladies first and not catch PC hell. He is extended female status to Gays as well. He never got into PC speak much. Hell of a guy to drink with while waiting for a big rock fish to bite.

Truth is that every gun maker would give you what ever you asked for and paid for. They choked 90% as M and F as a default setting. Not some complex reason. Any maker would open your chokes up if you returned it back to them. I've seen several high dollar Trap guns which had been opened up and had the Full crossed out and Factory Mod marking applied right under it. I had a Ithaca which had started out as 4&4 which were Full and Full but was returned to Ithaca where they opened it up to 0&4 and choke mark has been changed as well. I think it cost $3-4 to do that and about the same to change the front bead. Could not have been much more than that. My uncle was on the frugal side.