September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
10 members (gasgunner, Gerry Addison, eightbore, 3 invisible), 250 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,881
Posts550,416
Members14,454
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
The obvious and simple solution is to euthanize every identified violent or mentally defective person. Have to be world-wide of course so the gene pool would not be re-contaminated.

Perhaps Remington could provide a mechanism for that which would get them back in the black.

Something like that was tried in Germany late 1930s at Hadamar with reasoning behind it being different. It fell apart when death certificates were sent to wrong families by mistake. We should not go there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

I can sleep w/o locking my front door and don't even have need to carry defensive handgun. I do not understand fear some people display, but I do understand certain certain media outlets and politicians use concept of promoting fear to their own advantage. The break down of family unit and or values plus easy access to firearms means that situation regarding events like what happened in Florida recently aren't going to go away.

Remington Akbar.

Those of us who used to frequent the old and now defunct Misfires Forum certainly recall you posting photos of semi-automatic handguns you claimed to buy for home defense, and asking about sources for additional magazines and defensive loads.

You have told us on several occasions that you have or had a semi-auto AKM with large cap mags, a couple semi-auto handguns, two short barreled 12 ga. pump shotguns. Why did you tell us that you had an AKM, which is an AK-47 variant? And why does a man who tells us now that he has no fears or need to lock his front door previously tell us that he is armed for bear with large cap semi-auto rifles, semi-auto handguns, and short barreled Police Type pump shotguns?

Hell, you even told us how effective the recoil pad wad on a gun you never took possession of... only had it on Layaway, and never completed the purchase:

The best pad I have used was on recent 870 Police Magnum. Not sure who makes it for Remington but it is polyurethane pad that is very light, highly effective and does not hang up on clothing like some others. It maybe the same as supercell mentioned above.

You don't hunt, so we know you weren't buying short barreled pump guns, slugs, and buckshot for bird hunting.

I have developed "sweet tooth" for police shotguns. I found another Police Magnum with six shot tube, XS frond sight and Scattergun Technologies rear ghost ring. I wish I could stop buying them, but I can't.

If you go back to this thread:

Jagermeister's Gun Buying Fantasy

... and read your post #464309, you can see where you said this:

1. Shorter barrels will make me look taller
2. I have couple buckets of 2.5" low recoil slugs from B&P plus several boxes of 2&1/4" Italian shells with SG shot. This is significant because by buying 25" SxS with open chokes I can dump my "Police type" HD guns leaving me with only one shotgun for both HD and hunting.

So you were once again talking about Home Defense gun and Home Defense loads, and also telling us that your little ammunition inventory was driving your decision of which double gun to buy. But you still do not own even one lousy double gun. And that is also one of the places where you said that short barrels on a gun would make you look taller, a statement you recently denied. You said I was lying about that, but clearly, it was you who can't tell the truth or keep his bullshit stories straight.

Do you see why I say you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown Jagermeister?

And I see you still do not wish to discuss how we should keep Muslims and madmen from stealing or hijacking Tractor Trailers and driving them into crowds of people as was done in Nice, France in July 2016 when 86 people were killed and 458 were injured, many quite severely.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Multiple personalities? If hes not careful he will end up on Wonkos List

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey LR, do you think hawkering big green loogies down your frightened dog's throat, or having delusions of grandeur such as being close personal friend's with Jack Kennedy (and Bobby, Teddy, and Jackie too) and Martin Luther King, or producing "Award Winning Wines" which are actually made by someone else would qualify for a spot on the list?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Proof of which all provided on this board from others than myself, including feature article in The Financial Post magazine, full-page story Ottawa Citizen, even prior notice to members here of date and time of CBC Television seven-minute national tribute to my reporting on 50th anniversary of March on Washington. As for the loogies, from the book Hunting Dog Know-How by David Michael Duffey, Dog Editor Outdoor Life Magazine (Van Nostrand):

"You can encourage confidence in many ways, and one way to establish rapport between you and the dog. while you are petting and fussing with him, is by opening his mouth and spitting into it occasionally. Saliva is one of the first bonds between any dam and her young, through licking and cleaning, so you can often speed up a dog's acceptance of you by expectorating in his mouth."
(Page 155}

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

I can sleep w/o locking my front door and don't even have need to carry defensive handgun. I do not understand fear some people display, but I do understand certain certain media outlets and politicians use concept of promoting fear to their own advantage. The break down of family unit and or values plus easy access to firearms means that situation regarding events like what happened in Florida recently aren't going to go away.

Remington Akbar.

And I see you still do not wish to discuss how we should keep Muslims and madmen from stealing or hijacking Tractor Trailers and driving them into crowds of people as was done in Nice, France in July 2016 when 86 people were killed and 458 were injured, many quite severely.

I sold the AKM prior to last presidential election when the selling prices were really good. Saying that something is or will be used for home defense is justification mechanism for buying something I do not truly need but want anyway. I do have a weakness for Police shotguns and new purchase is no exception. These are just un-cuddley metal and plastic or metal and wood man toys. I just adore them just like I like cuddley plush toys.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So what have we learned from the two prior posts from King and Jagermeister, two of our most prolific Liberal Left trolls and supporters of devout anti-gunners, and proponents of more gun control aimed at law abiding gun owners?

Well, Jagermeister still doesn't own even one lousy double. He still has no explanation for why he feels the pathetic need to lie to us about guns he claimed to own, but really never did. He has no rational explanation for why a guy who doesn't own any doubles, and lies about the ones he may or may not own, feels the need to make thousands of posts on a double gun forum. And he still would rather not comment on the many other ways that deranged killers and terrorists can kill and injure large numbers of people even if all guns were banished from the face of the earth.

And King still doesn't see the difference between a real dog lover mimicking the transfer of saliva from a mother dog to a pup, and his own act of angrily prying his frightened lab's mouth open and hawkering two big green loogies down his throat. That's simply sick and abusive behavior. I'd like to see him do that to a pit bulldog.

And those cock-and bull stories about his close personal relationships with MLK and the Kennedy clan were nothing more than the very casual professional contacts he made with them during his short stint as a field reporter with the CBC... no different than thousands of other low and mid-level journalists had while covering Civil Rights or political campaigns. That's what makes his bloviations about his imaginary relationship with them so sick... not unlike a stalker or a rock star groupie engaged in a fantasy relationship. I recall King bragging that American Reporters complained about having less access and more security restrictions during the Kennedy campaigns than he did. The real truth is that presidential candidates in the 1960's simply had no Secret Service protection or other substantial security. The security at the Ambassador Hotel when Robert Kennedy was assassinated by Sirhan B. Sirhan in 1968 was Ace Guard Service, which provided a handful of rental security guards to police a very large crowd. The one article posted in this Forum by Geo Newbern in support of this lunatic self aggrandizement provided absolutely zero proof of what King asserts. Anyone who doubts that can read it for themselves:

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=442361&page=1

And lastly, he apparently wishes to just forget about all of that bragging about his Award Winning Wine... wine which was actually produced by Jost Coastal Winery. King, with his 1 acre vineyard, was simply the smallest of their many growers from whom they bought grapes. Of course, King's vineyard must have been especially fertile ground, with more bullshit coming from him than the Chicago stockyards. That relationship apparently ended several years ago about the time King used Dave's Forum to publicly accuse new owner Carl Sparkes of mistreating his employees.

So much for civility and good manners!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
So what have we learned from the two prior posts from King and Jagermeister, two of our most prolific Liberal Left trolls and supporters of devout anti-gunners, and proponents of more gun control aimed at law abiding gun owners?

Well, Jagermeister still doesn't own even one lousy double. He still has no explanation for why he feels the pathetic need to lie to us about guns he claimed to own, but really never did. He has no rational explanation for why a guy who doesn't own any doubles, and lies about the ones he may or may not own, feels the need to make thousands of posts on a double gun forum. And he still would rather not comment on the many other ways that deranged killers and terrorists can kill and injure large numbers of people even if all guns were banished from the face of the earth.

And King still doesn't see the difference between a real dog lover mimicking the transfer of saliva from a mother dog to a pup, and his own act of angrily prying his frightened lab's mouth open and hawkering two big green loogies down his throat. That's simply sick and abusive behavior. I'd like to see him do that to a pit bulldog.

And those cock-and bull stories about his close personal relationships with MLK and the Kennedy clan were nothing more than the very casual professional contacts he made with them during his short stint as a field reporter with the CBC... no different than thousands of other low and mid-level journalists had while covering Civil Rights or political campaigns. That's what makes his bloviations about his imaginary relationship with them so sick... not unlike a stalker or a rock star groupie engaged in a fantasy relationship. I recall King bragging that American Reporters complained about having less security restrictions during the Kennedy campaigns than he did. The real truth is that presidential candidates in the 1960's simply had no Secret Service protection or other substantial security. The security at the Ambassador Hotel when Robert Kennedy was assassinated by Sirhan B. Sirhan in 1968 was Ace Guard Service, which provided a handful of rental security guards to police a very large crowd. The one article posted in this Forum by Geo Newbern in support of this lunatic self aggrandizement provided absolutely zero proof of what King asserts. Anyone who doubts that can read it for themselves:

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=442361&page=1

And lastly, he apparently wishes to just forget about all of that bragging about his Award Winning Wine... wine which was actually produced by Jost Coastal Winery. King, with his 1 acre vineyard, was simply the smallest of their many growers from whom they bought grapes. Of course, King's vineyard must have been especially fertile ground, with more bullshit coming from him than the Chicago stockyards. That relationship apparently ended several years ago about the time King used Dave's Forum to publicly accuse new owner Carl Sparkes of mistreating his employees.

So much for civility and poor manners!

Ok Im a long time lurker. I dont have much to add since my knowlage of doubles is limited but I love to read posts and learn. This is one of my favorite sites. But I cant take it anymore and have to say something. Keith we get it you dont like King or Jaegermeister. You clog up more posts with nothing but nonsense and hatred. Ive always been told if you dont have anything good to say or add just dont say anything. So lets get back to the original post and stop this childish nonsense. If I dont like a person that posts i just skip over their post. Thats pretty easy. I really have to wonder how much time you have to remember and go back and find all these posts you quote from years past. Im sure now that Ive spoken up I will be on your list to harass too. Thats fine I can handle it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gee Woody, you just told us that if you don't like a particular person's post, you just skip over it. So I'd suggest you do just that when you see a post from me if you can't handle seeing me confront lies, bullshit, and anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric from guys like King and Jagermeister.

I'll admit, it used to be rather tedious and time consuming to find things that guys like Jagermeister said and then later denied. I do have a pretty good memory, but recalling exact dates and threads where they said these things just wasn't possible. I realized I needed to create a better "Search" function than was available to us here. I also simply save some of their better stuff in dedicated files with dates, times, and post numbers for the inevitable times when they call me a liar.

I can't stop you from wishing to provide cover to anti-gun trolls. And you won't stop me from making it more difficult for our back stabbing Trojan Horses here. Have a nice evening. Maybe try to post something about the Remington bankruptcy. Or just continue to whine. I was pretty sure that Remington would have problems a soon as I saw Cerberus Capital took over the company.

P.S.-- You probably won't like my reply to Ed Good in the Private Message" thread, so it might be a good idea to skip over that one too!

Sidelock
Sidelock

The last thing I will say is I was telling you not us and its kind of funny you say to add something about Remington when you havent added a thing but nonsense about other people. Im sorry your so miserable.

If you have anything else to add please PM me. I dont want to be like you and argue on others posts. Grow up or shut up!!!! Im sure I posted what everyone else on this board thinks and wanted to say. Have a good night.

Last edited by Woody402; 02/18/18 10:38 PM.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.