September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (graybeardtmm3, SKB, Tim in PA, earlyriser, Stanton Hillis, 1 invisible), 184 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,892
Posts550,535
Members14,454
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

No Woody, I won't be sending any PM's to you. I'm so sorry to hear this will be the last thing you have to say. Actually, I don't GAF what you think. Remington hasn't built any double shotguns in a long time, so the entire thread is somewhat off-topic. They got taken over by people who specialize in this sort of thing. It's really no more surprising than seeing anti-gun Democrats using a school shooting to advance their anti-2nd Amendment agendas.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Something like that was tried in Germany late 1930s at Hadamar with reasoning behind it being different. It fell apart when death certificates were sent to wrong families by mistake. We should not go there.

Why bother with cert's? The squad could just as easily do the immediate family and eliminate a source of recessives. Why make it complicated?
I'm sure the idea will be ignored just as waging a winning kinda of war is unacceptable to so many. Fake xtians don't like the nastiness and the military industrial complex don't want the trough to dry up. Simple solutions are never acceptable when $ are involved.

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just send them to California.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Multiple personalities? If he’s not careful he will end up on ”Wonko’s List”

I have a list?

Dr.WtS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Just send them to California.
They’ll blend right in.

Typical solution to inconvenient problems - let someone else deal with it if it can't be simply ignored.

Dr.WtS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh shyte! I think I just made “Wonko’s List”.

Soylent Green is people!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Five years ago my two youngest kids and I toured the Remington plant in Ilion NY. Every summer we go the western end of the Mohawk Valley and end up at Fort Ticonderoga, and hit everything cool in between. The Remington factory tour could not have been OSHA approved. Every stop and often in between stops, workers would stop their lathes or machines and come show us what they were working on. Lots of pride, neat to see. Mostly 870s and ARs. We ended in the Custom Shop, which was cool. A lot of military active duty weapons were in for servicing, and about 95% of those were sniper rigs. Very very cool. The custom stuff was spectacular.
Like most American gun nuts, I own a bunch of Remingtons. Pump and semi shotguns, but mostly 700s in every caliber imaginable. My favorite is a heavy barrel .223 from 1994. Shoots 1/4" groups at 110 yards and nips varmints way out there. Never had a failure with any but the last one, a SuperMag 870 that literally fell to pieces in my hands as I shot a gobbler at ten paces. I went to jack another shell in and the gun fell into pieces, and was sent back to the factory. The one I got in return has worked great, but it was an eye-opener.
My son's first gun was one of those sweet 1100 LT-20s, set up as a deer gun from the factory. We found it pristine in a remote little burg on one of our Upstate NY trips. Later I managed to find a RemChoke barrel for it, so the boy can shoot slugs out of one barrel, and swap it out for doves, etc. Fantastic gun obviously made with real care, but it dates from 1991, I think.
Anyhow, that Remington tour really stuck with us, and the kids and I talk about it frequently. The workers there had a lot of pride.

NRA Life
FOAC Life
PA Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Life
PA Trappers Association Life
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.