Business founded in Bristol by Mr T Page-Wood in 1876. It became a limited company in 1907.The company called its self,"The Gun Makers of the west."[ England of course].They had branches in Bath, Shepton Mallet and Cardiff. They also had agents in Malta,Cyprus and Canada.In 1920 they offered London style sidelocks in the range 75-50 pounds stirling and a range of boxlock guns for 9-27 pounds stirling.
They were perhaps best known for their cartridge which they patented in 1924; this cartridge had a coned nose and over-shot wad which was much reduced in diameter.
Boothroyd reports this company was still in business cica 1964