Well thank you topgun and I do appreciate you being gentle with me. Im glad that you like some of the work I did on my gun, my number one goal was to have a functional safe weapon that hopefully could be used for hunting for another 100 years. My German gunsmith did a wonderful job and I am so pleased with the outcome. I love the golden brown color of the barrels and it is very unique though your comments are well received and l appreciate them. I hope more of us who onlys wonderful weapons will work to restore them. They are truly amazing, strong and safe weapons and I intend to hunt with mine and humanely kill just as many animals as I possibly can. I hope I can report some good accuracy from my .25-25 Stevens and 30-30 insert when coupled with my detachable Zeiss scope. My vision is no longer able to use iron sights. I only hope my ancestors can look down and feel like Im being a good steward of their weapon. I Love it that my German gunsmith has come up with the name old gold number 35 since the barrels definitely match it with their golden brown color.