This is an international board where I pay to do what gunners do when they're together: learn, contribute where they can, reminisce, keep it clean, navigate through ignorance and bad manners as other members do.

If a member offers me advice on spirituality through a duty of care and kindness, I'm obliged to answer and thank him for it. If a member posts errant of common knowledge, most members reply generously and respectfully.

I try to steer clear of partisan politics, saying for years here that it's a punk's game although GaryW above implies the board is a preserve of right-wing yahoos, and Stanley Hoover goes off qualifying membership to those who respect American values.

Easter morning bright and sunny, more of it on national public radio: US trade spokesman unable to explain rationale of NAFTA negotiations, gets feisty and rude, walks out of interview with Canada's most distinguished radio host.

(Sorry, Drew. The elegy wasn't there when I started my post. Why not extend the truce to every day?)

Last edited by King Brown; 04/01/18 10:05 AM.