Curtis Wilbanks, aka, The Gun Docc, of Eastanollee, Ga. (N. Ga. mountains) has been modifying Savage 220A,B,C, and D break-actions for turkey hunting for quite awhile. He has also converted Baikals and other single-shots to single purpose turkey guns. These guns have 3" chambers (rechambered the Savages) and are perfect for hunting the mountains where weight is a factor in toting turkey gear up and down mountains and ridges chasing gobblers. William Lambert of Sumtoy Chokes (Jesup, Ga.) has developed a thriving business in turning out turkey chokes and low profile, lightweight red dot mounts radiused to fit the barrels or actions and receivers of turkey guns. He has made hundreds of conversions of single-shots, pumps and autos into single purpose guns. When I started looking for a single-shot to modify into a turkey gun, I bought both a Baikal MP-18 and a high condition Savage 220A both in 20 gauge. I opted for converting the Baikal as I was having a case of Vandal's remorse for even considering altering the Savage. With George's gun, the Vandals were at work when they added the pickle. wink It would make a fine turkey gun with a turkey choke added. When I had another gun modified by Sumtoy, I was present when he made three modifications in choke length and constriction to get the pattern right (a specific load) for turkeys. I'd test fire the gun and he'd make the changes on the spot. Gil