Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

I'm perfectly happy with the game gun I kept. So happy that I do not have to bother looking for anything else.

Interesting Jagermeister. You go from telling us that you no longer had any doubles and was looking for the right gun at the right price, to suddenly claiming that you "kept" one very nice SLE.

But while you were looking to once again become a double shotgun owner, you lied to us about that Ithaca NID 20 gauge that was actually only on Layaway. You also claimed that you bought some ugly double with an electro-optical sight. Then there was your gun buying fantasy thread where you were torn between a Merkel and a Westley Richards, but you ended up buying that 20 ga. aluminum pump gun. And who could forget your recent lusting after a post 1964 20 gauge Darne?

But now... all of a sudden... after you were embarrassed by your pal King's comments about your erratic claims of gun ownership, you have again changed your story to saying you are totally satisfied with this previously unmentioned imaginary SLE.

The bullshit just keeps getting deeper and deeper. If your new survival magazine can tell you how to convert bullshit to food, you will never go hungry. Hell, you could eliminate malnutrition in the entire continent of Africa.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.