Regarding:

http://cgi.ebay.com/bullet-knife-gun-she...1QQcmdZViewItem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinkin' flint handaxes now, my brothers.

A good repop of an Auchelean Paleolithic Euro-model would be quite handy. And, of course, the French have some fine originals which are JUST superieour, mon fren'. ;~`)

The deadliest CCW's I've seen, tho, were shoulder holstered Irish-Celt Bronze Age handaxes, that were slung under the arm. I meeeeean, they just LOOKED deadly lying there in the Dublin Museum exhibit case. And, the leather shoulder rig was bog preserved. I don't believe that Bronze hand axes are yet on the radar of the AntiGun-Flickers [a twittering and malevolent species], so mebbe there is commercial potential there. Fist-sized, light, quick. The J-frame of hand axes.

For sure, a nice flint handaxe is much sharper and mortally useful, when they are properly made and then flung like a discus. They whirl straight on, like a dense, serrated-razor edged Frisbee [TM]. Since mammoth and sabre-tooth are no longer on the menu, perhaps a lighter 'humanoid defensive' model could be developed and deployed. Imagine a high-capacity bandolier full of theose deadly objects,eh? Sam Browne style, prolly, due to the weight.

Next: Folsom spear points: A case study in form, function, and deadliness. Aztec flint daggers and machiutuls are under consideration. Do you suppose the AuntieGonne Flickers would care to play a proper good game of Aztec handball? Traditional rules apply.

Relax; we're all experts here.