Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: canvasback
Yay, I made it to someone's sig line!!!

Was that polite enough for you, nca?

Well lets see...

No reference to debunked conspiracy theories as fact....check.

No advocating to US citizens that we should support a treasonous puppet of the Russian regime....check.

No name calling....check.

Looks like your off to a good start c-back. Keep it up.

You know the truth of it is that you are just too silly to take seriously. So I don't.

I did at one time. Tried to have meaningful discussions with you. Gave you my opinion that stupid name calling was a pointless exercise. Encouraged you not to go down that road. But your paranoia got the best of you and that was the end of that.

You think being critical of my politeness is stinging? You are delusional. You have been ranting here now for several days. Yes, ranting. And the rest of us, even those members on my left, have been treated to your ad hominom attacks on everyone who disagrees with you, regardless of how they may have phrased their disagreement.

It is laughable that your criticism of Trump is centred around his "lies" when those you support are much better and at least as prolific liars as Trump. Simply laughable.

Do yourself a favour....get off the internet and this site for a while, gain some perspective and calm down.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia