My $.02. I have never liked Graffiti...it it not "art", it is urban vandalism. And I don't like bad manners. And I definitely don't like people defacing other's lines with irrelevant personal hatred and out and out profane insults. That ruins the professionalism of this board and demeans our country - this crap is read by non-Americans all over the world.

I grew up a Southern Democrat, worked for Stevenson when I was 8 and when I was 12, afterwards for JFK and then LBJ as a young man - the Republican Party did not exist in the South at the time - but have not voted for a Democrat since 1964. And I am a veteran of VN - 2 tours - and one way or the other was involved in every fight we've had abroad since 1965, most recently four years in Afghanistan a year in Pakistan and in the Sahel in Africa - 3rd Special Forces Group is out there. But that and my politics should be irrelevant here.

I know this comment is useless..some people just need attention and I know this post gives it to them. I'll get hate mail but our people need to get a grip. We're all Americans.

Last edited by Argo44; 09/09/18 09:52 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch