Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: battle
... But hey, this bothers you much more than it does me. Cause frankly I really don't give a damn and won't be doing a "100 word essay test". How pathetic and juvenile...

You get ruffled much?

Poor battle. No this doesn't bother me much at all. It's kind of amusing actually. But you obviously do very much give a damn, because you appear to be having a hissy-fit.

I really didn't expect you to do my 100 word or less essay assignment, explaing why you think the preacher would have two radically different standards concerning the use of a word he claims to find offensive. If you attempted that, you would have to admit to being as hypocritical as he is. That would go against everything our Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G.'s) stand for.

So believe it or not, I don't get ruffled much. But then, I'm not trying to hide from the truth like you and the Biblical blashemer you admire so much.

No I dont believe you. And you are, and do get ruffled. You can deny all you want, but proof is here. If youre married, I feel for the better half. As unpleasant and critical you are here I couldnt imagine how it would be for her or him - These days you just never know.

Last edited by battle; 09/10/18 06:05 PM.