September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (buckstix, MattH, Der Ami), 452 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,934
Posts550,858
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I'm wondering who Vol423 has in mind for his version of censorship?

He'd like to censor me for calling him out as a gun dealer hawking his over priced wares to the unsuspecting....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Unsuspecting?!! If the folks here aren't experienced enough to know if a doublegun is overpriced or not where would they be?

We all learn the same way. I never had a guardian advising me how much to pay. We takes our lumps and we learns our lessons.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Vol423
Dave closed the Ignore User post too fast for me to comment. So Ill suggest another approach: Anyone who cares to do it should be able to nominate a user for a Time Out. In order for that to happen then a significant number of other users must concur. When that number of concurrences has been reached, the offending user must sit it out for a period of time. Rules can be set up for how long a time-out would be and for the consequences of subsequent behavior. As an example, if the nomination gets ten concurrences, a 30 day timeout would be imposed. Next infraction would be 60 days ,etc In this way Dave could still be in charge but not responsible. I can suggest a couple of first candidates........

bOy U looking like a Liberal idiOt now... smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

I dunno, Kingsley Lenin. Maybe get a Russian or Chinese negotiator next time?

https://apple.news/AST8Fm0coSMmKTwB3fCgPNg

That budding friendship between craigd and Bill sure is heartwarming isnt it? But if they say theyre going to start going to the opera together I think Im going to barf.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The only alternative to "ignore" is moderation of this forum. Whether it will happen probably will be controlled by participation here.

If the present unfriendly atmosphere causes a drop in numbers viewing the posts here or a reduction in posts made, I would think that must matter to the owner. Advertising and the income it brings in is what maintains the owner's business here, and participation is what controls advertising.

An un-moderated site is not for everyone...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

George you still made about the tamatO stake comment ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not much to a man can't hold a grudge...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Not much to a man can't hold a grudge...Geo

I got a really good laugh out of that one, Geo. Thanks.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
I dunno, Kingsley Lenin. Maybe get a Russian or Chinese negotiator next time?

https://apple.news/AST8Fm0coSMmKTwB3fCgPNg

That budding friendship between craigd and Bill sure is heartwarming isnt it? But if they say theyre going to start going to the opera together I think Im going to barf.

OMG you are ruining the DGF for me. I come here to get away from the commies at the CBC who feel entitled to spend my money lying to me and telling me that people who think like me are assholes. Please, I implore you LR.....no more CBC links.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

craigd can be pretty sly. I'm thinking he may be planning to take a gun without intercepting sears, and fake a fall and an "accidental" discharge.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.