Well.......not wanting to wade into something I should leave alone.
But it is raining out my afternoon Dove shoot and I'm killing time at the computer....

I'll risk contributing my first hand knowledge of the earlier run of these guns. This is not in any way meant to contradict the Gentleman from Virginia posting above. Just simply my personal experience.....
While some of the very first SxS Perazzi guns were fixed trigger , a Large number of the @ 280+ had the detachable trigger group....
I had one during the 80's and early 90's. A well known American flyer shot, who spent considerable time on the Continent acquired mine from a French Count in the late 70's. The trigger group was very similar to the MX series guns but used hammers that were much lower, and the springs were V style , but not totally interchangeable with the O/U springs of the time.....I shot mine seriously at pigeons for a little over a year , both here, and abroad.
I handled and shot several others that belonged to friends and fellow competitors. The (then) young French shot,Guy Belensi used his to win the European Championship at Pigeons in the early 80's. The stately white haired Benito Pardini of Italy shot a similar piece as well (he was the uncle of Bruno Pardini , then Europe's most prolific winner). His gun as well had a removable trigger group.....
American Flyer and International Trap Champ, Francis Eisenlauer, of California shot one of the detachable trigger guns both here and abroad.
I sold mine to a flyer shooter originally from Pennsylvania, then living in Montana in the late 90's. I have not seen him nor the gun since....
More recently,I handled one of the original older ones owned by Cyril Adams that he traveled back to Italy with seeking to have Mauro re-barrel it with tubes more to his liking.....