Originally Posted By: ed good
this thread is about the degrading of this fine forum, due to off topic posts...not about our opinions of each other...however, the act of one member here making public the content of a private message from another member here, is a shameful betrayal of trust...

as i recall, there are others here who also take pride in their lack of character...

Ah Ed, you must be thinking about our little PM exchange that I shared with the guys here. You PM' d me to ask who I really was. I convinced you that I was King Brown posting under another name, and that I was creating turmoil and dissention in order to prompt Dave into eliminating the Misfires forum. I told you that's why it was necessary for me to continue calling you an idiot.

You thought that was a great idea, proving your inclination to troll and disrupt this forum. Naturally, you felt it was unfair for me to show everyone what a creepy sick ass you really are.

I saved most of that PM exchange in case you'd like me to show everyone just how insincere you are about civility here. Your only interest is in yourself, and the dislike you have for seeing your trolling and anti-gun attitudes exposed.

BrentD isn't much better than you, wanting very much to stifle mention of his anti-lead ammo bias, and his attempts here, along with DrBob, to encourage financial harm to this forum. You both act like spoiled children too. Two of a kind really. You two should check to see if you have the same stupid DNA.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.