I haven't hunted waterfowl for years because I don't really care to eat ducks or geese. But the politics behind hunting is very important to me. And it seems to me that those of you who do hunt waterfowl should be asking yourselves some questions here.

The number of active waterfowl hunters in the U.S. has dropped by at least 50% since the early 1950's, and the percentage decline in waterfowl hunter numbers is even greater in Canada. And according to this study, as recently as 2015, the problem was an increasing number of ducks and a decreasing number of hunters:

https://deltawaterfowl.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/LoomingCrisis.pdf

You all were fed the line of crap that License price increases over the years would make things better. Then we also had the promise or Big Lie that going to lead-free ammunition would reduce the population declines that were occurring in the 1960's. And supposedly, going to that much more expensive and ballistically inferior shot did increase the populations.

Yet now you guys are being told something else again by the Fish and Game Biologists. I saw what my own State Game Commission did to ringneck pheasant and deer hunting through mismanagement. As someone already said, it seems that the decision has already been made, and this survey is just a formality so they can say a majority of you agreed with it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.