Originally Posted By: 2-piper
....Believe what you will, it is well documented the place for a small aperture is on the target range, not in the woods. The biggest problem most have is not the lack of ability to focus on the front sight but the ability to focus on Both the Front & Rear sights. at the same time. The peep, even with the large hole eliminates having to focus on the rear., you just look through it.

Only conversation here Miller. I think the large opening is intended for hunting. But, the thin ring and dark color might be difficult to pick up without the luxury of time and concentration that would be easier to come by on the target range. Also assuming it's intended for ball, that doesn't appear to be an intuitive sight for short range, quick, reflexive shooting.

When discussing the proper use of the front and rear sight along with the target, it doesn't make sense to me to intentionally move the windage every two shots. Subjectively, I don't believe all top levers have such positive stops. No big deal, I'm kinda enjoying the tide get rolled.