June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (Ken57, Wild Skies, Stanton Hillis, eeb, 2 invisible), 407 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,578
Posts546,613
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....which I use, defines elite as the choice part, the best of....

....I agree, and I consider myself as part of an elite in my craft and fraternity because of what I bring to it as a leader....

....I'm a minority dedicated to bringing home what we shoot.

If that's elitist, I'll wear it proudly.

Hey King, kudos to you and your code of honor. Since when do the 'best leaders' sit around belly aching about others and their dogs?

Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

Francis, very few PsOTUS are accurately appreciated for their achievements while in office. When history writes the verdict on Trump, I'll bet you it won't refer to him as a ding-a-ling. Wanna bet?

SRH

Last edited by Stan; 01/08/19 11:49 PM.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Pres. Trump fired the backstabbing generals who were trying to maintain their status in The Swamp and the Good Ol Boy Club. Nothing to do with not listening or not knowing about military decisions or foreign affairs.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Our pro-2nd amendment President Donald Trump is astute enough to understand that over 30 million illegals coming across our Southern border constitutes an invasion of the country. How many of his predecessors were content to simply allow it to happen, even to the point of rewarding the invaders with taxpayer funded benefits and amnesty? Most of the liberals who are making a big deal of him wishing to pull 2000 troops from Syria had no complaints about Obama pulling many more out of Iraq and handing the country over to terrorists.

It's interesting to note that Nancy Pelosi was advancing new gun control laws even before even before she was sworn in as Speaker of the House of Representatives. She has introduced Universal Background Check legislation even though she knows virtually all of the recent mass shooters bought their guns through legal channels, and passed the required background check. But I'm sure a lot of our FUDD's would still insist that supporting anti-gunners like Pelosi does not make them in any way responsible for Liberal Left Democrat attacks on our gun rights.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Time will tell- I voted for Trump because I couldn't stomach the alternative choice in 2016. And as a NRA member, I agree that "Da Donald" does support our 2nd. Amendment rights, in a world gone crazy with school shootings and other random acts of terror. But- Trump is NOT a leader, in the sense of other POTUS we have experienced. A leader keeps the team together and on focus-- not in a constant state of turmoil.- RWTF

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 01/09/19 02:27 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Pres. Trump is leading, Francis. He is an Agent of Change and leads by a different method than traditional politicians. Draining the Swamp is leadership, bigtime. Embrace!
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: eeb
Those are rather broad and priggish statements: being some of the most unethical hunters are duck hunters with deer hunters not too far behind. The biggest game hog I ever knew was one of your gentlemen bird hunters. Routinely shot birds over the limit.

While of course there are exceptions, to argue against this is willful ignorance. I spent the first 30 years of my hunting life primarily hunting waterfowl.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
Francis, very few PsOTUS are accurately appreciated for their achievements while in office. When history writes the verdict on Trump, I'll bet you it won't refer to him as a ding-a-ling. Wanna bet?

SRH

Here! Here!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Pres. Trump is leading, Francis. He is an Agent of Change and leads by a different method than traditional politicians. Draining the Swamp is leadership, bigtime. Embrace!
JR

IMHO the single most important act of leadership any president could be doing in today's America (true for Canadian prime minister as well) is to break up the ruling cartel of career elected officials at the government teat and the bureaucrats who enable them (and vice versa).

Trump, nutty as he is, has shown more real leadership than any US president since Reagan. Here's hoping for a richly deserved second term.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan- I might be tempted, but first, I have to know who is writing those future pages in history. How much were you thinking about wagering, FWIW?

Our great Country has survived, in spite of having endured the likes of: Warren Harding, Herbert Hoover, Tricky Dick Nixon, Slick Willie Clinton, and Obama.

My biggest concern, at present point in time, is Trump's stubborn belief that a wall or similar permanent barricade along the border States to Mexico will solve problems of drugs and illegals seeking refuge in the USA.

Let me say that I do NOT live in that area of the Country- all I know about walls is from History, and to some extent, from George Patton Jr. He said: "fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity"-

You can tunnel under one, fly over one, or with shape charges, blow a hole in one. El Chapo slipped out of the jail cell and booked out through an underground tunnel--

Trump is wrong in his statement about 90% of the illegal drugs coming into America from Mexico-- Miami FL seems to be the "key to that highway" from what I surmise--

We have a influx of Mexican migrants in our rural areas, due to the many apple orchards, and as I know all the farms with orchards nearby, and am somewhat fluent in Spanish- so I when they offer me some "Acapulco Gold" I reply-- "Mil gracias, pero quizas un Modelo, muy frio, otra vez."' El Zorro

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.