I agree to a point, Ted. But, I've never bought a product that had a true lifetime warranty that was not a very good product. I'm sure others have exceptions to my experiences. I also know that a warranty is only as good as the company behind it, and that company could go under.

I was overwhelmed by the quality of work, fine detail, built into the Dickinson. The split between the ejector faces is so hard to see, when they are both at the "bottom", that they could be mistaken for a one-piece extractor. The workmanship inside the trigger plate action as well. I need to take some good close up pics of some of these features to share. Hopefully that warranty will never be used, but one never knows. Doug Woodin took his apart and took some good pics, but I haven't looked to try and find them.

SRH

I looked until I found the post where Doug showed the internals on these guns, but the pics are not there anymore. Just three little blue boxes with a "?" in them. Does anyone know if they can be recovered?

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=302060

SRH

Last edited by Stan; 01/14/19 10:00 AM. Reason: additional info

May God bless America and those who defend her.