Originally Posted By: BrentD
I see and know of more people using side-bys now that I did 10-15 years ago. They aren't exactly taking the world by storm, but they seem to be holding on and even a little better than that in this area.

As for whether they are superior or inferior to O/U's could not be less important to me. It's a foolish argument for 99.99% of the people I know. I've been known to miss with either one, but I have no attraction to O/U's so I stick with the Side-bys for all my hitting and missing.

I'm waiting for a 12 gauge to come out on the AR "Platform" so I can have the latest and greatest. smile

Actually, I bet that has already happened, but I haven't seen one on the shotgun range yet, unlike at the rifle range.

Man. You say/write some silly shit. 10-15 years ago, sxss were damn near at their modern pinnacle of popularity. SxSs were flying off dealers shelves and private sellers were moving guns at a fast pace too. Even at the height of popularity the gun club I belonged to in Glenwood, Iowa...I was the ONLY person there shooting SxS guns. When I would go shoot in Omaha...same thing.

So from your post, Im assuming you literally know or shoot with about 2 people. Haha.

And another thing....I didnt read Bobskis post and for 1 minute think he was bashing SxS guns or that he gave two shits about your personal thoughts on the matter BrentD. I read it as he was providing an explanation on why the SxS gun is rapidly going out of fashion with pretty much every demographic albeit a few hold overs such as us.
You wanna hear a foolish argument BrentD..an argument that 99.9% of the people here can agree on and where youre 1000% wrong on....your argument about acceptable free loading on this website as you continue to post and use Daves services is ridiculous.
Hopefully youve paid up.