Good morning lads,
www.facebook.com/roger.burridge/media_set?set=a.2007065312746667&type=3
Single pic here, more at link above
[img:center]https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...amp;oe=5CEE7815[/img]
I haven't posted a picture since the floppy disc era smile .So this link should take you to my Greener pictures on Facebook
Hopefully my WW Greener hammer gun will show, fingers crossed.
I want to sell it, & would like to hear what you guys think it might sell for. Then I will post it in For Sale. Just wanted to be up front with my motives...I don't think this is out of order, is it?
I got this gun from Ken Duglan @ Atkins G&L.It's a 30" fluid steel bbls, that has been sleeved in England ,stamped & reproofed as such.
Jones U/L action, it is stocked kinda high like a P gun, 15" stock. Weighs about 7 lb 10oz
I had Abe Chaber check it out when I got it, he gave it thumbs up.
Honestly can't remember the choke..like around mod-Imod...mod--full...I never had it changed.
Ken told me that St Ledger re colored it.The colors are very nice quite vivid. I also came with a lovely leather pad, unfortunately the pad had a wicked sharp toe that was painful to shoot, pad was replaced with black old english, the leather pad had T White written on the back...Tony White from Birmingham perhaps ?
The chequering is worn.
Got a letter from Graham G, saying its a 1901 mid grade, but books said special order, & was made by some of the best workers of that time, i lost the email with all the names, but remember the action filer was a Mr Camm.
Well cheers
& fingers crossed, could someone let me know if it works on your end?
franc

Last edited by Franc Otte; 01/29/19 05:01 PM.