Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: canvasback
As I have pointed out before, Keith's defense of your obnoxiousness has emboldened you to pollute every thread possible with your drivel.

James, this is a steaming load of crap, and you know it. JOe is no different now than he was when I first entered this forum. He has always been somewhat gruff and abrupt, and takes no prisoners. It is who he is, and unlike a lot of seriously obnoxious guys here, he does not tell us repeated lies or work to undermine our gun rights. Nor is he a fake, plastic fraud who operates under a veil of fake civility. jOe has been critical of me, and I have been critical of him. But he has never stooped so low as to lie about me or drag my family into any fray, unlike a couple guys you feel are worthy of continued consideration.

If you really want to shine a light on obnoxious people, you could certainly do better. Why do you target jOe, who actually contributes both money and double shotgun knowledge to this site, instead of going after a useless POS like BrentD? BrentD has stated his intent to continue his call to bankrupt this forum, while engaging in the same behavior that he claims as the basis for his boycott? He is obviously mentally sick.

Stop bringing me into your hard-on for jOe. It is wrong, and you could easily choose a more worthy target. There is no shortage of Trolls, fakes, frauds, FUDD's, or anti-gun liars here.

Keith, hope you aren't freezing too badly down in PA.

I occasionally target jOe as I would any loudmouth obnoxious prick in the bar who can't keep his mouth shut but has to denigrate any and all the patrons. jOe contribute to the forum? That's a laugh. He's been caught numerous times perpetuating bullshit about gun mechanics. I'm no expert so I keep my mouth shut and listen. jOe has to shoot his mouth off. Besides, you have everyone else covered...those who deserve it and a few who don't.

And it's hysterical you call Old Colonel Alice Kravitz......because if anyone was spending time policing this forum and sticking their nose into other's business, it's jOe.

Ever since you stuck up for him there has been a pronounced uptick in his posting and his willingness (which has always been there) to be our resident nattering nabob of negativity.

BTW I don't think anyone who has dragged your family into the fray here are worthy of continued consideration. But there is only really one who has done that, not counting all the times you bring it up yourself. Like in the post I quoted above.

jOe is practically the definition of an internet troll, but you think, simply because of his support of the 2cd, that he's deserving of our continued consideration. I beg to differ.

Sorry, but as long as the coward jOe hides behind the safety of your skirts, I'll be drawing attention to that.

Last edited by canvasback; 01/30/19 06:17 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia