Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
If it was David, it just might be on 35mm.

There is a picture of David, with his trusty 35, documenting an old gun with MM.

I still shoot film.

Best,
Ted

People have a hard time posting digital pics here. Posting 35 mm photos is going to be even more fun. We may be speculating and guessing for a while...

I still have my Canon AE-1 and an Olympus compact 35 mm camera. Haven't used either in quite some time, but you never know. Vinyl LP's have made a bit of a resurgence, so why not film?

You might want to consider a CLA (clean, lube, adjust)on one or both if you consider keeping them around. It is getting harder to find folks who do that. One of the premiere Canon wrenches, based in California, just retired and moved home to Japan. Had my F1 overhauled before he left. It should run the rest of my life. The premier Konica guy, Greg Weber, is still at it. Not a young guy.

I usually buy a CD with high resolution images when I have a roll of film developed. Easy to post pics anywhere with a 35 doing that. Ive also used the wifes printer to scan images, or, simple taken a digital picture of an image to post it.

Best,
Ted