Here's a link to some information on epoxy shelf life, and a graph that shows the rapid decline in pot life of mixed epoxy as temperature of the mix increases. And the highest temperature tested was only 100 degrees. Hotter will cause it to kick over even faster:

https://epoxyworks.com/index.php/epoxy-shelf-life/

I haven't bought any Accraglass regular or Gel from Brownells lately, because there are other sources for high quality bedding or bonding epoxies at much more economical prices. Brownells does not make epoxy resin or hardener. They merely purchase a good quality product in bulk, and repackage it into smaller quantities.

Not one batch of Accraglas I ever bought from Brownells was either hard or clumpy when I received it. I'd probably return it if that ever happened. Of course, the old Accraglas components Coosa has is actually solid... apparently well beyond clumpy, so you might want to pay particular attention to the paragraph in the article in the link I provided that says:

We have mixed 15-year-old WEST SYSTEM 105 Epoxy resin with newer hardener and it cured fine (See Shelf Life in Real Life). Although material that is several years old should cure as designed, you might want to save it for applications where strength or clarity are not paramount.

That's kinda what I said... not because I am an epoxy expert, but because I have researched the subject, and those who actually are experts will tell you that old degraded epoxy is not as strong as fresher stuff. And please note that the 15 year old West System resin they used was mixed with newer hardener. West System says their product has a minimum shelf life of two years. I bought four 5 gallon buckets of Euco Industrial 4:1 epoxy and the hardener at an industrial auction over 20 years ago. I still have some left, and it has been stored in a cool dry basement. The Resin looks like the day I bought it, but the Hardener, which was lighter in color than honey, is now quite dark. It still sets up, but I don't believe it is as strong as it was when fresh. I'm not telling Coosa to throw it away if it can still be used for something less critical than stock bedding. But there are better ways to save a nickel than using degraded product for stock bedding.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.