Originally Posted By: King Brown
We're all stupid in different ways.

King, are you thinking of the stupidity of supporting Liberal Left Democrat anti-gunners and gun control on a firearms forum?

It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

C'mon, mc, I'm just like you, admiring some presidents, less so others, just as I do our prime ministers. Some members are tired of my praising Obama as one who will go down in history as one of the best. What's malicious in that? Just an opinion on an international board, no better than yours.

My post wasn't about taking away rights, Jim. Rights are bumping against other rights everywhere i.e. voter rights, civil rights, women rights, gun rights, environmental rights, worker rights, worship rights etc.

I don't think of you as a lesser person or enemy because you believe the 2nd is a sacred and inviolable right under some natural law. I don't agree. Neither do courts that arbitrate differently on that inviolability from time to time.

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.