Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Next, I'd cite federal regulations to protect soil, air, and water, many of them initiated by Republicans. No more. My state was ravaged by the mining industry. The current administration is working diligently to undo those protections and pave the way for free exploitation of resources regardless of cost to the environment. I totally agree with you about concern for the world we'll leave behind, but the crux of the problem isn't a world where our grandchildren won't be as wealthy as we are; it's that they'll inherent a world very substantially less livable. Trump has managed to boost the economy short term. He's willing to do so at any long term expense....

So, mining has left a mark on your state? It's probably not good enough for you, but isn't your state riddled with super fund clean up sites? Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't, but it's a plan with a goal, right?

How come you don't want to clean up the 'ravages' of mexican meth and heroine on your state? Is it because you voted for it, or is it just easier for you to pawn the problem off on your kids and grandkids? Too funny, they may not have monetary wealth, but they'll benefit from all the 'investment' in social justice that you're doing now, huh?

Here's a quick challenge for you, can you comment factually on the long term expense thing that you felt like throwing out? Or, did you form your feelings based on robo emails from tester?

Last edited by craigd; 03/30/19 02:43 PM.