Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Sidelock
Sidelock

But, they were four lies that impacted me, in a way no other US politician ever has. They were fraud, they stole directly from my family budget, and created a hardship on myself and other American families.

Name anything uttered by Mr. Trump that cost me 4 times what it had a year prior, and basically left my family uninsured? Are you too dense to see the negative impact that whole episode had on the average American?

People died waiting for the promise of the glorious new healthcare fiasco promised by the most unqualified president with the worst 8 year record in history. It took some doing to beat Jimmy Carter on that one. But, Obama did just that

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill, you should pay attention, some good points are being made. I read somewhere online that prez. b averaged some 5200 lies per year. But, eleventeen different research centers concluded that 4 out of 5 of his lies registered 5 or higher on the metoo richter scale. Serious stuff Bil, but hey, you win a big juicy hug from biden, wash your hair first, okay?

Sidelock
Sidelock

CB, A while back you asked for evidence of a government intervention that succeeded at a reasonable cost. If you can, check out the NYT's report today on Obama's rescue of the US automobile industry.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

The New York Times?

Haaaaaaah, ha, ha ,ha!! "Evidence" means that it is without question. Hardly what the Times offers.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ha....from bump stocks....to snow geese to... mortgage failures to....?

Last edited by dal; 04/01/19 07:33 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
CB, A while back you asked for evidence of a government intervention that succeeded at a reasonable cost. If you can, check out the NYT's report today on Obama's rescue of the US automobile industry.

Ah yes, the TARP, or Troubled Asset Relief Program... started by none other than pro-gun Republican George Bush... who handed off the ball to anti-gun Democrat Barack Obama... who then fumbled the ball by losing $10.6 Billion by the time the Treasury Dept. closed the books on the TARP program. In the end, GM went bankrupt anyway, tens of thousands of good paying UAW jobs were lost, Billions in salary pensions and medical benefits were lost, and fewer workers ended up with lower wages and benefits. I guess it all depends upon your definition of success.

There will always be questions on whether it was a good idea for the government to intervene, of if the weak and mismanaged industries should have been allowed to fail. GM got in trouble mostly because of GMAC and their involvement in the Mortgage Crisis. Just 3 years earlier, in 2005, GM had all-time record profits. We will never know if short term misery might have led to greater stability and prosperity, or if we might still be mired in a global depression. But we do know what Party was most responsible for unfair Trade and Mortgage lending policies that put us in that position in the first place. Billy doesn't wish to even discuss that, and would rather fall back on claiming that President Trump lies all day every day.

And ain't it funny... the same rocky mtn bill that hates the idea of Trump cutting corporate taxes and regulations to create jobs is the same Libtard who gives Obama full credit for an $80.3 Billion bailout of major AUTO CORPORATIONS.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Brian
This thread is a perfect reason to bring back Misfires. It started out as a 2nd Amendment thread and devolved into a diatribe about parties and politicians. I get it, they can be intertwined with the 2nd A but this just went down a deep deep rabbit hole.
I don't have an issue talking politics for politics sake in the appropriate section (misfires) but folks need to stick to the initial topic of the thread.

I kinda agree with this... BUT... if I had a nickel for every thread that ever veered or was steered way off topic, I could buy a very nice double rifle. And I'm not just talking about those which have a political bent.

But I'm also glad this went off topic, because it illustrates some points I've made many times. The 2nd Amendment should ALWAYS be on topic in any firearms forum, because without the 2nd Amendment, all we could ever do is talk... maybe... if the government permitted that. But just look at who is most responsible for steering this thread into a Republican, Conservative, Trump-bashing fest. Then ask yourself why none of the usual Thread Police have uttered a peep about rocky mtn bill and his usual campaign to trash most any pro-gun politician.

Here's a challenge. Can anyone show me a thread or post here in the main Doublegun forum made by rocky mtn bill that ever offered any advice or useful information pertaining to double guns. Billy comes to this forum to drop his load of Liberal Left bullshit, and then retreats to the Custom Rifle forum where he acts as if it is a mortal sin to even broach the same subjects he brings to the front page. And all I can say is, King must not be feeling well, or he would have surpassed Billy at least 4 to 1 in off topic drivel and Canadian politics by now.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan, Read The National Enquirer then.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

lets not forget Obamas cash for cars program !!
That was a huge success!!!! LOL

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Brian
lets not forget Obamas cash for cars program !!....

Yup, some of these things are related. Let's not forget the funding source for this disaster and the troops in war zones at the time that might have benefited if it was left alone. Hmmm, hasn't Bill complained a time or two on this thread about that money pit of a war?

Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.