Life is easier with trash bags. When dove hunting every bucket has three kitchen trash bags. One for birds, one for empty hulls and one for other trash. Everyone I take knows I expect them to leave it as good or better than they found it. We often pick up trash from other slobs. In fact nothing makes a land owner more impressed than seeing you cleanup trash from others, on your own. Leave it as good as or better than you found it.

Sometimes a person in our party will use a semiautomatic which can spray shells all over. I dont leave any litter or empty hulls behind. I have a collapsible cane which I removed the rubber tip on and fixed a rare earth magnet to it. With that I can pick up every empty without needing to bend over. When finished I just put the rubber tip back on it and put it back into the bucket. Or if feeling poorly use it as a cane.

In each bucket are a couple pair of latex gloves. They can save your hand if you must do a nasty task in the field. Every vechile has a box as well. Easy to keep your hands clean when changing a tire or working on a motor. I tape two packs of extra foam ear plugs to the underside of each bucket seat. Funny how often a person can lose a plug. Also taped is a pack of tissues and lense cleaning wipes. Everybody I hunt with is required to wear ear and eye protection. A couple snacks as well as a couple band aides are also in a the buckets. For real problems I have stuff back at the truck including temporary cement for crowns and temporary filling material, a well stocked first aide kit. Also a old fashion whistle is in every bucket. Great way to get attention.

In my bucket I have an Epipen for emergencies. In my case bee stings. I let everyone know I have it and tell them just poke me with it if needed. Also Ill do the same for them.

Years ago I was hunting with a buddy in his boat. Ive since learned to always take my boat. Sad to say he did not have a extra shear pin with him when he sheared the one in his motor. Worse idiot did not even have a tool box. Left it in the truck. Had to walk 1/4 mile back to blind. Pulled a nail out, cleaned up and sized it to fit with my leatherman tool and installed it. Once back in the truck I taped two extra shear pins to the inside of the motor covering a spool if dental floss. Explained to him pins are easily dropped when your hands are cold and wet. Tie the floss around the pin and keep the other end of floss in your mouth. Once installed just cut the floss off. He later told me that trick twice kept him from dropping the pin overboard. I never let him use his boat if we hunted together.